NHS authorities in Surrey have released a map of all locations currently administering vaccinations against the Covid-19 virus in the county.
Surrey Heartlands CCG posted the map online earlier this month to help those offered the vaccine find their most convenient location for the jab.
It comes as the UK hits some 18,691,835 people to have received at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine to date according to government data.
The total number of people who have received their second dose and a more complete protection from the virus stands at 700,718 so far.
Below is a reproduced list of NHS vaccination sites in Surrey, including large mass vaccination centres like Epsom Racecourse, smaller GP surgeries, pharmacies and hospital ‘hubs’ for everyone who is eligible for the vaccine.
GP-led services in North West Surrey
- Chertsey Hall
- H&M Building at The Heart Shopping Centre in Walton on Thames
- The Hythe Centre near Egham and Staines
- Victoria Gate in Woking town centre
GP-led services in East Surrey
- The Westway in Caterham
- Woodhatch in Reigate
- Holmhurst Surgery in Redhill
- Centenary Hall in Horley
- Tandridge District Council Offices in Oxted
GP-led services in Guildford and Waverley
- G Live in Guildford
- Cranleigh Village Hall
- St Christopher’s Church in Haslemere (intention to reopen service – updates will be shared asap)
GP-led services in Surrey Downs
- Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton
- Epsom Racecourse
- Fitznells Manor Surgery in Ewell
- Medwyn Surgery in Dorking
Large vaccination centres
- Superdrug pharmacy in Guildford
- Direct Pharmacy in Guildford
- Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford
- Surrey and Sussex Hospitals in Redhill
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals
Click here for NHS information on who is eligible to receive the vaccine and how to book your jab.